Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

[june adoorable decor]

Who's the worst blogger????

MEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm typing this post from my phone. A first. I'm already regretting it. But when you live in a house with 5 people and one computer, you get desperate.

So keeping this kinda short....I took May off from teaching my class, but will be teaching a new wreath on June 1st!

And here it is!



It's a fun 4th of July starburst wreath for all you patriotic peeps out there. And it's my biggest wreath yet! 18 inches!

<gave up on my phone, kicked my son off, and am now on the computer haha> <I WANT A TABLET!!!!>

I digress....

Anyways, you can sign up for class HERE and save 10% on the class too.

A little update about my most recent quilt- I tried my hardest to quilt it myself (if you follow me on IG @lindseymneill you would have heard ALL about my pathetic-ness) So it's currently with the quilter. Should get it back soon and add the pretty red & white striped binding. EEK! Can't wait!!!

And some belated/personal news over at the Neill House- We have officially saved up enough to buy a house starting in July! So if I'm even more quieter on here than usual, you'll know why. Though I do have some fun projects lined up to blog about in the meantime!

Enough rambling! Hope you all have a great week!

<3 Lindsey


1 comment:

  1. And this wreath is even MORE adorable in person! Cute!

    ReplyDelete